Learn what you need to know to be in business in Canada
Program Takeaways Include:
- Learning about business opportunities the Canadian economy can offer.
- Exploring the viability of living, building, acquiring and running a business in Canada.
- Gaining the knowledge and skills to successfully make a decision if Canada is the right fit for you.
The Roseview program provides information you need to decide if you want to relocate to Canada to own and operate a business. Your experience will include an overview of business opportunities as well as an explanation of the immigration process to successfully relocate to Canada.
Participate in a three week program that will introduce you to all aspects of living and running a business in Canada.
This program is delivered online.
Who Should Participate?
Business owners, entrepreneurs and innovators who are looking to Build, Acquire, Scale or Expand a business in Canada with the intention of immigrating. The BASE Program is also for those considering the Ontario Nominee Program (OINP) Entrepreneur Stream.
- The program is delivered online from the Waterloo Region which is recognized as Canada’s leading innovation community.
- The program is offered to rolling cohorts throughout the year.
- Daily presentations focused on building, acquiring, scaling, or expanding a business in Canada.
- Presentations delivered by recognized organizations and mentors in weeks one and two. Week three is reserved for optional workshops with one-on-one instruction from leading business instructors.
- This program will provide you with the information you need to decide if you want to relocate to Canada to own and operate a business.
Why Learn from Waterloo Region?
Waterloo is a globally-renowned talent engine, training a future workforce through internationally-recognized post-secondary institutions like the University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University and Conestoga College.
Waterloo has world-class expertise in applied R&D, with the facilities and capacity necessary to develop the next generation of innovative and distruptive technologies.
Access to 150+ million consumers within a one days drive (1200km/745mi radius).
Waterloo Region has substantial cost advantages over Toronto, New York City, and San Francisco.
For information about our next cohort, please email BASERoseview@gmail.com or Rob@roseviewcapital.com.